Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 A Fresh Start.....

Happy New Year to everyone!!!  It's been a while since I've posted but, you probably know that it was due to family, baking, & bringing in the new year.  Visiting family, out in the country, gives us the freedom to bring in the new year with fireworks.  Below my husband & nephew watch as the fireworks they've lighted light up the night.  The rest of the family watches in the background because we only love to watch the display & not have to run the fireworks show.  Besides, both my husband & nephew have a great time running this show for the family.



Because we've been spending time with family, I've not done much quilting.  On this new year's day, I will spend some time piecing a new quilt.  Photos will come later.  For now, I wish everyone a wonderful, creative quilting year.  May you make as many quilts as you would like & may you attempt something new in your quilting to keep you motivated through out the year. 

HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL & TO ALL A GOOD YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment