Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Students Roses Bouquets

About six months ago, I taught my Roses Bouquet wallhanging class to members of my local guild.  The first class of students challenged every class there after to have their quilts finished for guild show & tell by Jan-2012.  That fired everyone up to meet this challenge.  However, life has a way of taking over & we can't always finished what we would like to finish.  So below are a few students who made progress with their beautiful floral bouquets.  

Susan's flowers are a work in progress & she was such a great sport about showing how much she has done so far.  That purple fabric in her flowers is going to look really beautiful when she arranges her vase.  Karen's quilt, although still in progress is taking shape.  Karen chose beautiful red fabric (my photo doesn't do justice to both their fabric selections).  Looking good ladies & just keep going, most importantly, enjoy the process of creating your floral arrrangement.


This is Karen's floral arrangement (I apologize for cutting off your head in the photo but, I was trying to hurry with taking the shot. Karen's full face shows up in the next photo below).  This quilt is vibrant with color & would look really good with my home decor.  Beautiful!



This next quilt is Pam's beautiful floral arrangement also done in vibrant colors.  I wish I could have gotten a picture showing Pam's face.  Again, this was show & tell night at our guild & there was an unusually long line of members ready to show their beautiful, inspiring quilts.


Great job ladies!  Thank you for taking my class.



No comments:

Post a Comment