Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabric Postcards


I know it's been too long since my last post & I will certainly try to post more often.  Life has a way of taking over sometimes.   I've been busy trying to tackle a little bit of this, that, & the other.  In any case, one of my guild's latest activities (A Xmas Fabric Postcards Exchange) has been so much fun to make.  I'm now addicted to making these postcards.  Another friend of mine asked me to post them so here they are.  The ones on the left below are made up with only preprinted Xmas fabric & the ones to the right are appliqued & took a little bit more effort but worth it.  My friend Diane warned us that we might become addicted & she was right.  It's nice to finish a quilting project in the same day you start it.  This is a Xmas exchange that will take place next month so I had to concentrate on making these before continuing on with other projects.  I'm happy to write that I'm done.  I'm also thinking of branching out with other celebration themes that happen through out the rest of the year. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment