Sunday, October 16, 2011

Roses Bouquet

I recently heard from my friend Linda Barton who has moved back to the area from Mexico.  We met while we were both living in Mexico a few years ago.   Linda also took my Three's Company Roses Bouquet class I taught in Mexico City, Mexico.  She mentioned that it is still a work in progress & here is the beautiful roses bouquet that Linda created.  Thank you Linda for giving me permission to share this photo with everyone.  I love how Linda chose red, orange & fuschia fabric colors which work so well together.  Linda, you'll have to send me a photo when it is completed.

It is such a thrill to see the bouquets that students create.  They all turn out quite differently.    How can anyone go wrong when working with roses.  The best part is no thorns, no watering, & you can keep them around all year round.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment