Monday, October 31, 2011

Roses Workshop

This past Saturday I taught my Roses Bouquet workshop to a fun group of three ladies.   This group of students are quite advanced/experienced in their quiltmaking skills.   I think I'm correct when I say that Pebble has won several awards in her quiltmaking career.  It was so exciting to hear them tell me that they want to branch out & get creative with the roses technique.    They have several fabulous ideas of what they want to create into a quilt.  I can't wait to see what they come up with.  Of course, we'll have to wait a while before we see their quilts.  We have to remember that creativity can not be rushed & must be allowed to simmer, (like a pot of soup), in order to get great results.   Thank you Linda, Pebble, & Linda for such a fun workshop day!  Below are the photos of their blocks from the workshop.....





You just can't make one rose!

To see photos of  roses bouquet quilts done in various color ways, look under labels-roses or roses workshops. 


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment