Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Vintage Tendencies...

Today I'll share with you the everyday things that keep a lot of us from creating every single day.  I don't have someone come in to take care of the housekeeping that needs to get done like....

laundry.....


and starching & pressing shirts.....yes....I iron my husband's shirts.  What?  You say that I'm a little old fashioned.  I think the trendy word to use is vintage.  I do have vintage tendencies.   


Why don't I let the dry cleaners press my husband's shirts?  I don't like the results.   Many years ago, I told my husband that I'll iron his shirts & he can pay me.  No argument from him since, he likes the job I do.  Besides, I can't complain because I'm a highly compensated domestic engineer (a.k.a.housekeeper) that no one else would hire.

After these "have to be done things" are done, I usually find other things that have to be taken care of like this picture below...


I've been closing the closet door to this mess for some time.  


Then there is the outdoor stuff......need I say more?  Anyway, I'll have something interesting & inspiring to blog about in another couple of days or so.  

I think I might go antique shopping for inspiration!

Stay tuned.......





No comments:

Post a Comment